Networking is for you if you love to be outdoors, love to connect with other like minded souls and like dogs.
You may already have a job working for someone else, be a soulful entrepreneur and work from home all on your own or remotely, or just want to expand your network whatever it is you are looking for this group is for you if you are looking to connect with other like minded ladies, grow your own contacts, and break the isolation you may be feeling in your life, as well as get a little exercise and lots of laughter and sunshine too.
You may even grow your business (if you have one), as we are all encouraged to share a little insight into who we are and what our work or passion is, walk and get to know one another – with a little structure and an opportunity to share business cards.
Join myself and other women and some of their dogs (all well behaved and friendly dogs are welcome though not essential for you to attend).
There is no joining fee or subscription for Netwalking Essex however there is a small cost of just £5 to join each walk. A percentage of the cost will go to the local animal charity East Anglian Dog Rescue which provides in-home rescue for unwanted dogs locally and is wholly dependent on donations.
- Yourself, suitably dressed for a bit of mud and soft grass
- Business cards
- £5 cash if you haven’t paid in advance
- A dog (optional) though poo bags are not!
- Your smile
- Tuesday 18th June – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 3SH
- Tuesday 16th July – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 3SH
- NO WALK IN AUGUST
- Tuesday 17th September – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 3SH
- Tuesday 15th October – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 3SH
- Tuesday 19th November – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 3SH
- Tuesday 17th December – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 3SH
If you are keen to try this then pop it in your diary, you can book your place here. Please share our event with like minded woman you know, dogs are not compulsory at all.
I look forward to walking with you very soon.