Networking is for you if you love to be outdoors, love to connect with other like minded souls and like dogs.
You may already have a job working for someone else, be a soulful entrepreneur and work from home all on your own or remotely, or just want to expand your network whatever it is you are looking for this group is for you if you are looking to connect with other like minded ladies, grow your own contacts, and break the isolation you may be feeling in your life, as well as get a little exercise and lots of laughter and sunshine too.
You may even grow your business (if you have one), as we are all encouraged to share a little insight into who we are and what our work or passion is, walk and get to know one another – with a little structure and an opportunity to share business cards.
Join me and other women and some of their dogs (all well behaved and friendly dogs are welcome though not essential for you to attend as we walk and talk, brainstorm your business and grow your connections.
There is no joining fee or subscription for Netwalking Essex however there is a small cost of just £5 to join each walk.
- Yourself, suitably dressed for a bit of mud and soft grass
- Business cards
- £5 cash if you haven’t paid in advance
- A dog (optional) though poo bags are not!
- Your smile
- Thursday 24th October – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 0SH
- Thursday 21st November – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 0SH
- Thursday 19th December – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 0SH
- Thursday 16th January 2020 – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 0SH
- Thursday 20th February – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 0SH
- Thursday 19th March – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 0SH
If you are keen to try this then pop it in your diary, you can book your place here. Please share our event with like-minded woman you know, dogs are not compulsory at all.
I look forward to walking with you very soon.