Cancellation and Refund Policy.
While we really hope that you are never in a position to request a refund or cancel an appointment, we do understand that life happens and sometimes you may need to change your plans. Time is something that we can’t get back or replace, so with that in mind please note the following terms and conditions before agreeing to a session with Ruthy.
- Our fees: These are payable in full, in advance via BACS or the Website prior to the session unless by prior written agreement. Fees are subject to regular review and vary depending on which service it is you require.
- In the event of non-advance payment and the Fee not being paid within the due date you must settle the invoice within 30 days. Failure to do this will incur a £60 fee and 6% interest up to 90 days, interest will be charged 6% per day after 90 days.
- A session: The length varies depending on what service you book. Many of the sessions are carried out via Zoom ( a bit like Skype if you haven’t already used it). This minimises Ruthy’s emissions, saves time and ultimately costs you less than an in-person home visit.
- Sessions timings must be kept to, if a session starts late it will be cut short so that Ruthy can continue to be available for her other clients and responsibilities.
- Location: Ruthy works a lot on Zoom, you will receive login details – it is a link that will open up from your email on your phone or on your laptop or tablet. If you have a face-to-face session booked with Ruthy in person then this is by appointment only.
- Booking appointments: Ruthy is often with clients, preparing for or travelling for appointments – if you contact her directly through Facebook to her personal page, she may or may not pick it up. To ensure your booking request has been received please go through the website directly here.
- Email Communication: While Ruthy endeavours to reply to each and every email she receives, office hours are between Monday – Friday 9-5 pm and aims to respond to all emails within 48 hours of receipt (excluding weekends).
- Please note that your payment is paid in advance to Ruthy Doolittle and is non-refundable.
- No refunds/discounts or extensions to sessions for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures, it is your responsibility to be ready for our session on time.
- In the unlikely event you require a refund after a session with Ruthy, please send a written letter or email outlining your complaint, please include what your expectations were, how they were not met and what your overall experience was. A reply will be made in writing within 14 working days.
- If you need to amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible (ideally 48 hours).
- Bookings can be rescheduled with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice in writing, (text, WhatsApp or email however to be certain that your message has been picked up and acknowledged please email or text Ruthy’s contact details will be on the email she or her VA sent you. however no refunds will be issued for changing an appointment, you may reschedule it instead and will be offered an alternative appointment.
- If you are unable to provide 48 hours notice of booking an appointment please note, appointments cancelled after this time will be charged in full and an alternative offered only at the discretion of Ruthy.
By making this booking I agree to accept the terms and conditions.