This Introduction to Animal Communication online course is for you if you want to explore connecting with your own animals more, so that you better understand them and meet their needs.
This is an 8 part self-study online course, so you can learn from the comfort of your home at your own pace. There are many animals you can work within this course, as well as two sessions dedicated to connecting with your own animals.
Each session builds on the last, so that you grow in confidence and trust that you are connecting and receiving messages from the animals you are ‘talking’ to.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- 8 different sessions – with me teaching you via video,
- Learn at your own pace
- Handouts and questions for each session
- Background to Animal Communication
- Techniques to ground and connect
- Breathwork to enhance your intuition
- Different exercises in each session
- Give you an overview of what you need to be able to “hear” effectively.
- Simple techniques for communicating effectively.
- Practical sessions to connect with a variety of different animals
- Exercises to quieten the mind, become fully present, and connect to your heart
- Mindset and Energy Techniques to overcome any limitations, doubts or beliefs standing in your own way
- Real life practice on animals remotely via a photograph.
- Facebook Group for sharing your progress and connecting with others like you
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Code of Ethics
- Opening process
- Things that can impact your ability to receive or ‘hear’ messages
- Different ways Animals communicate with us
- How you will receive messages
- How to ‘hear’ messages
- How to trust the messages you receive
- The different ways to quantify a message
- Confidence to trust that what you get is from an animal
- Confidence in yourself to communicate effectively
- Feedback to help you develop and grow your skill
WHT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY:
“Loved the experience. Genuine, warm, lovely woman, would highly recommend!”
“I enjoyed the course very much. I had many doubts and fears to start with, but they have cleared now. Ruth is a lovely and knowledgeable instructor. I look forward to doing more courses with her.”