Honour Your Energy Woemsn Empowerment Day is going to be a delicious treat offering you a wonderful day filled with connecting to your energy. You can choose from a number of treats for your body, mind, and soul to be strong!
There will be dancing, yoga, and meditation, as well as interactive talks on intuition, energy, cycles, natural health and breathing as well as goodie bags from Sam, Ruth and Vicki who all impart their wisdom on the day.
With a choice of different activities throughout the day you can choose one activity at any one time, from either the dance tent or the pavilion. Numbers are limited so booking in advance is essential for your activities on the day:
Dance Tent (Big main barn)
- 10.30-11:15 EAM Sam and Ruth
- 11:30-12:30 Yoga
- 12:30-1:30 LUNCH in the Pavillion
- 1:30-2:15 Fitness to be strong
- 2:30-3:15 Meditation
- 3:30-4:30 Dance
- 10:30-11:15 oils and natural health to be strong
- 2:30 -3:15 Eat and train for strength
- 3:30- 4:15 Breathing for strength
- 4.30 GROUP ENERGY Circle Close – outside weather permitting
- 5 Everyone receives a gift bag xx
Healthy lunch, refreshments, and parking all included. Venue Crabbs Barn, Coggeshall, Essex.
Investment is £128 however there is an Early Bird offer of £88 for all purchases before 14th July 2019 so we can secure the venue. if you have a business that may like to have a stall at this event, then please get in touch as we have a number of spaces available for this. Purchase your tickets online here.