Business Networking is for you if you love to be outdoors, love to connect with other like minded souls and like dogs.
You may already have a job working for someone else, be a soulful entrepreneur and work from home all on your own or remotely, whatever it is you are looking for this group is for you if you are looking to connect with other like minded ladies, grow your own contacts, and break the isolation you may be feeling in your life, as well as get a little exercise and hopefully lots of laughter and sunshine too..
You may even grow your business, as we are all encouraged to share a little insight into who we are and what our work or passion is, walk and get to know one another – with a little structure and an opportunity to share business cards and then join us for lunch in a nearby pub afterwards.
Join myself and other women and some of their dogs (all well behaved and friendly dogs are welcome though not essential for you to attend). Lunch is optional, however booking is absolutely essential as the pub is opening especially for us and our dogs.!
There is no joining fee or subscription for Business Netwalking Essex however there is a small cost of just £10 to join each walk. A percentage of the cost will go to the local animal charity East Anglian Dog Rescue which provides in-home rescue for unwanted dogs locally, and is wholly dependent on donations.
- Yourself, suitably dressed for a bit of mud and soft grass
- Business cards
- £10 cash if you haven’t paid in advance
- A dog (optional) though poo bags are not!
- Your smile
- Tuesday 22nd January – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 3SH
- Thursday 21st February – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 3SH
- Tuesday 19th March – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 3SH
- Thursday 18th April – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 3SH
- Tuesday 21st May – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 3SH
- Thursday 20th June – Roman Fields, Colchester, CO3 3SH
If you are keen to try this then pop it in your diary, let me know by or contact me through my Facebook page. Please share our event with like minded woman you know, dogs are not compulsary at all.
I look forward to walking with you very soon.