One day workshop dedicated to learning all about animal communication.
This is a small group workshop aimed at open minded individuals who are willing to go on a journey to learn this skill, connect to your own inner wisdom and then practice on real-life animals in person and remotely via a photograph.
The day will enable you to explore:
- How animal communication works.
- Grounding and centering exercises to get you in the right space.
- Give you an overview of what you need to be able to “hear” effectively.
- Simple techniques for communicating effectively.
- Real life practice on animals remotely via a photograph.
Real life practice on an animal in person.
Included in this one day learn animal communication:
- Background to Animal Communication
- Meditation to ground and connect
- Breathwork to enhance your intuition
- Practical sessions to connect with different animals
- Exercises to quieten the mind and become fully present
- Mindset and Energy Techniques to overcome any doubts or beliefs
What you will learn:
- Code of Ethics
- Opening process
- Things that can impact your ability to receive or ‘hear’ messages
- Different ways Animals communicate with us
- How you will receive messages
- How to ‘hear’ messages
- How to trust the messages you receive
- The different ways to quantify a message
- Confidence to trust that what you get is from an animal
- Confidence in yourself to communicate effectively
- Feedback from your Mentor to help you develop and grow your skill
What others have to say:
“I enjoyed the course very much. I had many doubts and fears to start with, but they have cleared now. Ruth is a lovely and knowledgeable instructor. I look forward to doing more courses with her.”
Go away from this day with a smile and an open heart, for once you have experienced an open connection with an animal it is likely that you will want to practise more at home afterwards!
“Loved the experience. Genuine, warm, lovely woman, would highly recommend!”
Sunday 7th March 2021
Animal Communication Workshop just £198 per person.